Get Vdiagtool v-link for 5 Reasons:
1. The Vdiagtool v-link can communicate with your PC through a 9-pin serial connector. The Vdiagtool v-link also can communicate with your PC over a Universal Serial Bus (USB) through a 4-pin standard connector. The Vdiagtool v-link adapter connects to vehicle power, the SAE J1708/J1587 data link, and two CAN/J1939 data links via a 25-pin serial connector.
2. With full compliance to the Technology and Maintenance Council's RP1210 standard, the Vdiagtool v-link will work with the latest INSITE, PowerSpec and Calterm III software applications.
3. It will also work with any other software applications that are fully compliant with the RP1210 standard (note that while some non- applications fully support RP1210, others do not, so you should test each application in question with the Vdiagtool v-link adapter to make that determination).
4. The eye-catching Vdiagtool v-link breaks new ground by utilizing the latest electronic technology to deliver high performance and high quality at an attractive price.
5. Each Vdiagtool v-link kit contains a data link adapter, basic cables, and the Vdiagtool v-link PC software driver. Load the software driver, connect all the hardware, and you are ready to start a new era in data link adapters.
Vdiagtool v-link Features:
Supports SAE J1708/J1587 and J1939/CAN data links
Both CAN ports auto detect between 250 & 500 kbps
Supports USB full speed port at up to 2M baud rate
Custom USB cable includes thumbscrews for secure mounting to Vdiagtool v-link
Supports RS-232 PC serial port at up to 115.2k baud rate
Is fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 standard
Small enough to fit in pocket
Attractive black powder coated aluminum housing provides ruggedness
Derives 8 V to 50 V DC power from vehicle
Controlled by advanced 140 MHz 32-bit Freescale processor for maximum speed and performance
Includes 6 LEDs to indicate status of power, USB, RS-232, J1708/J1587, and two CAN communication ports
Both CAN ports support SAE J1939, SAE J2534, and ISO 15765 protocols
Vdiagtool v-link is certified to meet European CE requirements
Rated for -40° to +85° C operating temperature
Vdiagtool v-link meets rigorous in-cab environmental test requirements